Monday, January 2, 2012

Pizza Muffins

I was craving pizza almost this whole week! And I am trying to be a good girl by working out more and eating out less. So I was trying to figure out what I could do, and then, PIZZA MUFFINS! Great for basically everyone who loves pizza. The nice thing about this recipe is that if you don't like pepperoni, or if there is another topping that you would like to include, it doesn't end up changing the recipe that much. I want to cook and add spinach the next time I make them.

Here is the recipe, I made the recipe cards on my Silhouette; aren't they adorable?!




Don't use cupcake liners!!! Don't do it. I said DON'T!
I used them because I was out of non-stick spray. :(

So yummy and gorgeous!




This is what happens when you use cupcake liners. 
They stick to each other. And then I am sad. Let me
tell you, the muffins were so good!



To get the total calories, I added up the all the calories for all the ingredients, and it was around 600 calories for 12 pizza muffins. That means that the muffins are about 50 calories a piece. Ya dig? Hope everyone enjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment