Sunday, January 8, 2012

Break day :)

SATURDAY IS MY BREAK DAY! Because the body needs a break to recover. Honestly after having today off, I feel so good, and I feel like I am going to kick butt tomorrow.

In order to achieve weight loss, you need to be motivated and have a stellar support system that has your back. Let my lay out mine for you.


1. My sister in law, Jennifer Dixon :). She posted this photo on my Facebook wall tonight. She has also been the only person commenting and giving me support on my sad little blog.

I just want everyone to know that it is the support, caring, and selfless nature that I am being surrounded with by my family and friends that will keep my going. Everybody should have this kind of support in their lives from someone. I am sure that you have it too!

2. My dad. The poor man sits on the phone with me on an almost daily basis. I ramble on about the workouts that I did, and he tells me what he did. He is always supportive and tells me I can do it. This helps me feel more accountable.

3. My fiance. Do you know what he did last night? We had just finished having an orange cinnamon roll, and I recommended having some popcorn. And he said no. I asked why. He said he didn't want any. I said I did. And he responds, "Don't get mad, but you don't want any more calories for the day." Excuse me? He smiles and says, "You know what I mean. You are going to be mad if you eat it. I'm just trying to help."
How many men out there can actually say something like that and actually mean? How many can say and be true and genuine because they are just trying to be helpful and give you what you asked for, not what they think that you need? Not. Very. Many. :) Thanks baby. Call me out when I am being a fat ass.

P.S. - I was hungry so I did cook the popcorn, and then I was mad after I ate half the bowl. What can I say, I am weak, and he knows me. 

4. Lisa-Marie, the hostess from Bodyrock, posted this on her Facebook page tonight:  "Ok, I'm just about to leave for Sean's B'day weekend but I wanted to say that as I was getting ready all I was thinking was that I reallllllyyyy hope that you guys are staying strong and snacking on carrots not cake and not giving up and ruining the amazing efforts you have made... it takes a week for your body to recognize change so please stay strong, and if you have fallen... This is my hand out to get you back on the wagon !! Please don't stop .... Stay with me !!!! X."

Haha-everytime she posts inspiration like, I pause and look around, thinking how does she know? :)

How can I not succeed in this endeavor when I have so much support coming from so many directions? 

Even though I didn't work out, my word for the day was BELIEVE. I BELIEVE that I can do this. I BELIEVE that I will see changes and will work hard until I do and then even harder after that. I BELIEVE that all the changes that I am making in my life WILL have a positive effect on my body and in my life. I BELIEVE that I can does this and that you can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment