Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh Wedding Dresses, You are so beautiful!





The dress above is from the Alfred Angelo Disney Fairy Tale Wedding collection. It is Belle's dress design, and I am in love with it. Beauty and he Beast is my favorite Disney movie, and I would die for this dress. The problem is that I haven't tried it on yet, but I plan to do that soon! To take a little romance out of the dress, I am going to list the price, $1,399.




The dress above is Cinderella's dress ($999) from the same line, and while Cinderella is not my favorite tale, I love love love this dress too, but I have yet to try it on. Admittedly, I am nervous that I will finally go to try them on and then hate them both. That would be the pits. Also, the dress is the one of two items that I am willing to spend the most money on (photography is the second).


On a scale of one to ten, this dress ranks at one hundred. It is beautiful, but I can't find it anywhere. :(

My heart is just broken, but I will work with what I've got picked out already.

1 comment:

  1. I tried on this dress just this afternoon at a bridal store here in Grand Junction, Colorado. The bridal shop is called Victoria Rose. They have it and its absolutely gorgeous on.

    ReplyDelete