Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hair is love and hate


I think this style is the one that I would want the most. It is classically Belle. It is also very elegant and stunning. I think that I am mainly wanting curls and flowers; I want to be girly and fair. (Not the fairest of them all, just fair :)). So this is how I would wear it if I wore my hair up.


If I wore it down, any of these would be nice. It would also require me to grow my hair out. Blah. I don't really want to do that...I love how whimsical and soft these ladies look. I think that the flowers reinforce those qualities. I am still undecided on how I would wear my hair, but that's okay because the wedding is a ways away.

                                                                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment