Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

These are all shoes that I found on glassslipper.com. It's so fitting :)
They all vary in price and basically I have no idea what sort of shoe I want to wear. 
Each shoe can be dyed if I want and each shoe has a different quality that I like.
If anybody actually looks at this thing, I would love some feedback!




I have to admit that the shoe below might be the closest to my favorite. I think it continues the simple theme that I have stated over and over again that I want.

1 comment:

  1. I dig the last ones. I might like the top ones best, but I'd worry that the small skinny heel would be hard to be in all day. The last ones have a shorter, more sturdy heel, which might be easier on your feet. Plus they're super adorable.

    ReplyDelete