Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Break day 2 (and a rockin' video)

I was going to take my official second day off on Wednesday, but I am calling today it because of my leg. It felt a lot better today, like it was healing, but it still hurt to put too much pressure on it. For instance, going down the stairs was fine but going up the stairs made me whimper a little bit. I am crossing my fingers that after not doing anything strenuous today that tomorrow it will be close to good as new. If it is not, I will hula hoop for an hour or so and do an upper body workout. (Which is probably what I should have done today, but I was scared of hurting myself again.)

Some inspiration for today and everyday :) Seriously everyone needs to watch this video and hear its message.



Food log (maybe not the best today...)

Breakfast - 9:40
1/2 cup of chocolate milk
a cookie

Lunch - 12:00
half a crunchy peanut butter sandwich
chips and peach salsa
kiwi
tiny block of cheese :)

Snack- 4:30
a glass of Welch's black cherry grape juice
a lemon Popsicle

Dinner - 6:40
Seafood Alfredo (This is a recipe that I have to post about. It was soooo good)

Snack- 8:50
Strawberry shake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment